Mill Creek Streamway Park
- Bike Trail
- Hiking Trails
In 2010, JCPRD's Gary L. Haller Trail was designated by Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar as a National Recreation Trail (NRT).
Mill Creek Streamway Park has three varied sized shelters to accommodate most parties. The shelters are perfect for parties, family reunions, corporate events, and weddings! To ensure the use of a shelter, reservations are recommended. For individual shelter details view the Subfacilities section below.
To check availability or to reserve a shelter, call (913) 831-3359, Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. or visit our Registration Office in Antioch Park.
For additional information about renting a shelter visit our reservation and rentals page.
Access Points & Parking
- 19425 Wilder Drive, Shawnee, KS
- 5946 Barker Road (north of Shawnee Mission Parkway), Shawnee, KS
- 19405 Midland Drive (west of I-435), at Shawnee Mission Parkway & Midland Drive, Shawnee, KS
- Shawnee Mission Park (near Shelter 8 and north end of dam), Lenexa, KS
- 19803 W 87th Lane, Lenexa, KS
- 18459 Prairie Star Parkway, Lenexa, KS
- 11344 S Millview Road (west of Ridgeview Road), Olathe, KS
- 1700 Northgate Street (east of Woodland Avenue), Olathe, KS
Park Police & Safety
For emergency situations dial 911. To reach the Park Police dispatch, call (913) 782-0720.
For additional information and safety tips, visit JCPRD's Park Police page.