- Teams will practice once a week in the evening for approximately 60-90 minutes depending on field availability.
- Teams can practice at Heritage Soccer, Stoll Park, Oak Park Carpenter Elementary, or Pawnee Elementary through JCPRD. Teams are also allowed to practice at another location on their own doing.
- Teams will play 8 games on Saturday and/or Sunday.
- On field play is 5 v 5 for grades 1 & 2. One coach per team is allowed on the field of play during the game.
- On field play is 7 v 7 for grades 3 & 4.
- Saturday - times may vary from morning to afternoon
- Sunday - no earlier than a 12:00 p.m. start
Rainout Line Info
- (913) 686-6030 x 1 (must dial 913)
Players must wear shin guards covered by long socks. Soccer shoes are optional. Baseball or Football cleats are not acceptable since they have toe cleats which are not allowed in Soccer. (These can be cut off). No jewelry may be worn. This includes earrings in newly pierced ears. Earrings covered by bandages are not allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS. This is a USSF Rule.
- Schedules will be available when finalized no later than 10 days before games begin.
- Coaches will be notified of any schedule changes.
- Questions - (913) 826-2850
- All players will receive an award at the end of the season.
- Coaches will be notified of pick-up time for team awards at the coach shed at Heritage Soccer Park.
- A coach or team assistant may schedule parents to bring drinks and snacks for the kids to enjoy after the game. This is optional for all teams but highly popular with the kids.
- Glass bottles are not allowed.