Fastpitch Spring/Summer League Information
- This season has concluded. Spring 2020 Information will be posted in February.
- Free Agent Listing - enter info if looking for a team.
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
Team Registration Deadlines
- Summer High School Leagues
- High School Early Bird - Monday, May 6 at noon
- High School Final Deadline - Sunday, May 12
- High School Late Deadline - Wednesday, May 15
- Spring Youth Leagues - Registration Closed
- Youth Early Bird - Monday, March 11 at noon
- Youth Final Deadline - Sunday, March 17
- Youth Late Deadline - Friday, March 22 at noon
- Youth - April 8 through July 11
- High School - May 29 through July 11
- Teams register for age group for the 2019 season.
- Age group: Oldest player as of Dec. 31, 2018
- Early Bird registrations receive a $50 discount!
- Scheduled games - See chart below. Rainouts - Fridays/Sundays.
- Game Times
- Weekdays - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sundays - 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Game Times
- No games played on Memorial Day.
- 5 runs or 3 outs will constitute a 1/2 inning.
- All teams bat their full roster.
- Each player must play one full inning of defense.
- A team must have 7 players to start or finish a game.
- Courtesy Runner will be the last recorded out.
- Conflict Reporting - Request due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.
- T-Shirt Request Form - Tball through 8U only - Due by March 17
- Freedom Fields Roster - See Practice Options for details
- Detailed League Outline
- Division Information and Rules
- Practice Options
- Heat Procedures
- Field Map
- Heads Up - Free Concussion Training
- Schedules & Standings
- Camps & Clinics
- Inclement Weather Information & Instructions
- In-Season Conflict Resolution Policy
Spring 2019 League Division Options
Teams may register for preferred day of play. Overflow and conflict resolution games may be scheduled for other day listed. Example - A team registers for 7U on Mondays. All or a majority of that team's season will be scheduled for Mondays. Any overflow or conflict resolution games may be scheduled for Wednesdays if necessary (this will be minimal and limited).
Rainouts may be rescheduled on any day listed for each division in addition to listed Fridays and Sundays. Please view the Conflict Reporting information linked above.
The League Coordinator reserves the right to combine leagues and do whatever is necessary to maximize league participation. If a team registers for the incorrect age group, division changes are not guaranteed, and standings may not be tracked.
Number of Games
Number of Weeks
Early Bird Rate
Final Deadline Rate
|6U Coach Pitch||Monday||10||10-14||$1,145||$1,195|
|7U Coach Pitch||Monday/Wednesday||10||10-14||$1,145||$1,195|
|8U Coach Pitch||Monday/Wednesday||10||10-14||$1,145||$1,195|
|10U Kid Pitch||Thurs (overflow Wed)||10||10-14||$1,195||$1,245|
|11U Kid Pitch||Tuesday/Thursday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
|12U Single Games||Tuesday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
|12U Double Headers||Tuesday||12||8-12||$1,395||$1,445|
|13U Single Games||Tuesday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
|14U Single Games||Tuesday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
Season Windup - Tournament Team Leagues
|11U-12U Tourney Teams|
|13U-14U Tourney Teams|
Summer High School Leagues
|High School 14U|
|High School 16U|
|High School 18U|