Fastpitch Fall League Information
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
- Free Agent Listing Opens a New Window. - enter info if looking for a team.
Team Registration Deadlines
- Sunday, August 2
- A late deadline will be posted only if there is room for more teams.
- August 23 through October 2
- Games will be played on Sundays,with two overflow Wednesdays.
- Rainout Reschedules will be places on Fridays/Sundays.
- Teams register for age group for the 2021 season.
- Age group: Oldest player as of Dec. 31, 2020
- Early Bird registrations receive a $50 discount!
- Scheduled games - Sundays. Rainouts - Fridays/Sundays. Overflow - Two Wednesdays may be used.
- Sundays - 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday Rainout Reschedules and Wednesday Overflow - 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- No games played on Labor Day Weekend.
- 5 runs or 3 outs will constitute a 1/2 inning.
- All teams bat their full roster.
- Each player must play one full inning of defense.
- A team must have 7 players to start or finish a game.
- Courtesy Runner will be the last recorded out.
3 Forms - Due by 4:00pm on Thursday, August 20
- Roster - One per team. To be submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and save the file to access electronic signature functionality.
- Team Contact Information - One per team. Submit electronically.
- Coaches Code of Conduct - One per coach.
- Conflict Reporting Opens a New Window. - Request due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.
- Detailed League Outline Opens a New Window.
- Division Information and Rules
- Covid-19 Response - League Guidelines Opens a New Window.
- Heat Procedures Opens a New Window.
- Field Map Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Schedules & Standings Opens a New Window.
- Camps & Clinics Opens a New Window.
- Inclement Weather Information & Instructions Opens a New Window.
- In-Season Conflict Resolution Policy
- Heads Up - Free Concussion Training - All coaches, players and parents participating in JCPRD sports programs are highly encouraged to take the online concussion training offered by the CDC. Opens a New Window.
Day of play for all divisions - Sundays. Rainout reschedules - Fridays and/or Sundays.
The League Coordinator reserves the right to combine leagues and do whatever is necessary to maximize league participation. If a team registers for the incorrect age group, division changes are not guaranteed, and standings may not be tracked.
|6U Coach Pitch||5||$525|
|7U Coach Pitch||5||$525|
|8U Coach Pitch||5||$525|
|11U Double Headers||10||$795|
|12U Double Headers||10||$795|
|13U Double Headers||10||$795|
|14U Double Headers||10||$795|
|16U Double Headers||10||$795|
|18U Double Headers||10||$795|