Volleyball Winter League Information
- This season has concluded. 2019 Information will be posted in August.
- Free Agent Listing - enter info if looking for a team.
All registrations receive an email confirmation. If you did not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5 p.m. or on weekends.
Team Registration Deadlines
- Session 2
- Early Bird - Monday, November 26 at 10:00am (Save $50)
- Final Deadline - Sunday, December 2
- Late Deadline - Closed
- Session 1
- Early Bird - Monday, September 24 at 10:00am (Save $50)
- Final Deadline - Sunday, September 30
- Late Deadline - Friday, October 5 at 12:00pm
- Last Day to Pay - Closed
- Register for both session 1 and 2 at the same time to save an additional $25! To take advantage of this additional discount, please call to register by phone.
- Session 1 - November 3 through December 15, 2018
- Session 2 - January 5 through March 2, 2019
- Games will be played on Saturdays, 7:50am - 5:00pm.
- Teams should have a minimum roster of 6 players.
- Teams may play with a minimum of 4 players to avoid forfeit.
- Players may play up, but not down.
- Players may be on two rosters if the teams are registered for different grades or ability levels.
- Each game day will include a double header (2 matches, 3 games each)
- Games will be played to 21 points / 15 minutes.
- Rally scoring with (3) 30-sec. time-outs per match.
- Uniform numbers are required only if utilizing positional substitution.
- Game balls will be provided.
- Registration guarantees games scheduled. Reschedules may not be accommodated.
- Net Height:
- 3rd-4th Grade - 6’8”
- 5th-6th Grade - 7’
- 7th-High School - 7’4”
- Ball Specifications:
- 3rd-6th Grade - Volley-Lite
- 7th-High School - Regulation
- Substitution Specifications:
- If division is 3rd or 4th grade, or listed as “Recreational”: Must utilize only rotational substitution; May only sub-out in the middle-back position.
- If division is 5th grade or higher, or listed as “Intermediate/Advanced”: May utilize positional substitution in accordance with the KSHSAA rules or rotational substitution.
- Conflict Reporting - Due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.