Volleyball Winter League Information
Winter Sessions 1 & 2 - Registration Opens September 15.
Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Opens in New Window Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
- Free Agent Listing Opens a New Window. - Looking for a team or interested in starting your own? Use the free agent listing to get started.
Team Registration Deadlines - $625 per Session ($575 if registered by Early Bird Deadline)
- Session 1 - October 30 through December 18, 2021
- Session 2 - January 8 through February 26, 2022
- Games will be played on Saturdays, 7:50am - 5:00pm.
- Teams should have a minimum roster of 6 players.
- Teams may play with a minimum of 4 players to avoid forfeit.
- Players may play up, but not down.
- Players may be on two rosters if the teams are registered for different grades or ability levels.
- Each game day will include a double header (2 matches, 3 games each)
- Games will be played to 21 points / 15 minutes.
- Rally scoring with (3) 30-sec. time-outs per match.
- Uniform numbers are required only if utilizing positional substitution.
- Game balls will be provided.
- Registration guarantees games scheduled. Reschedules may not be accommodated.
- Net Height
- 3rd-4th Grade: 6’8”
- 5th-6th Grade: 7’
- 7th-High School: 7’4”
- Serving Distance - Updated 2020
- 3rd-4th Grade: ~17’ (13’ in from baseline)
- 5th-6th Grade: ~23.5’ (6.5’ in from baseline)
- 7th-High School: Regulation
- Ball Specifications:
- 3rd-6th Grade: Volley-Lite
- 7th-High School: Regulation
- Substitution Specifications
- If division is 3rd or 4th grade, or listed as “Recreational”: Must utilize only rotational substitution; May only sub-out in the middle-back position.
- If division is 5th grade or higher, or listed as “Intermediate/Advanced”: May utilize positional substitution in accordance with the KSHSAA rules or rotational substitution.
2 Forms - Due by 4:00pm on Friday, October 29
- Roster - One per team. To be submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and save the file to access electronic signature functionality.
- Coaches Code of Conduct - One per coach.
- Conflict Reporting Opens a New Window. - Due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.
- Detailed League Outline
- Covid-19 Response - League Guidelines Opens a New Window.
- Practice Options Opens a New Window.
- Rules Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Schedules & Standings Opens a New Window.
- Camps & Clinics Opens a New Window.
- Delay & Cancellation Communications
- Heads Up - Free Concussion Training - All coaches, players and parents participating in JCPRD sports programs are highly encouraged to take the online concussion training offered by the CDC.Opens a New Window.