Senior Men's League
Senior Men's League:
Tomahawk Hills Senior Men’s Golf Association
This league is open to ages 50 and older and will golf every other Tuesday morning beginning March 30, 2021. Participants must purchase a Senior Patron Card for $55 and pay senior dues of $50. These fees entitle participants to many discounts and are used to provide prizes for each tournament.
- Senior League President: Bud Taylor
- For more questions and information call Bud Taylor (913) 396-8768
To join the Senior Men's Golf Association please fill out the Member Application. New members will be accepted as places become available. We are limited to 144 members. Applications will be considered in the order received.
Members sponsoring a new member will receive $15 for each new member they recruit!
|Tuesday||March 30||8:00 AM||4-Man Scramble - mixed|
|Tuesday||April 13||8:00 AM||Texas 4-Man Best Ball - mixed|
|Tuesday||April 27||8:00 AM||4-Man Scramble - mixed|
|Tuesday||May 11||8:00 AM||4-Man Best Ball (use dots) - mixed|
|Tuesday||May 25||8:00 AM||4-Man Best 3 Balls (use dots) - mixed|
|Tuesday||June 8||7:30 AM||4-Man Scramble (cookout) - mixed|
|Tuesday||June 22||7:30 AM||Texas 4-man Best 2 Balls (use dots) - mixed|
|Tuesday||July 6||7:30 AM||4-Man Best Ball (use dots) - mixed|
|Tuesday||July 20||7:30 AM||4-Man Scramble (cookout) - mixed|
|Tuesday||August 3||7:30 AM||Ind Low Net - League Championship - mixed|
|Tuesday||August 17||7:30 AM||Ind Low Net - League Championship - mixed|
|Tuesday||August 31||7:30 AM||4-Man Scramble - mixed|
|Tuesday||September 14||8:00 AM||Texas 4-Man Best Ball - mixed|
|Tuesday||September 28||8:00 AM||4-Man Scramble - (2 Drives) - mixed|
|Tuesday||October 12||10:00 AM||Fall Meeting (TBD)|
- 1st: $25
- 2nd: $20
- 3rd: $15
- 4th: $10
- Closest to Pin: $10
Speed of Play
To help speed up play, please:
- Play ready golf
- Be ready to hit when it is your turn.
- Don’t spend extra time looking for lost balls.
- In fairway, hit when ready.
- Park carts behind the green.
- Stay one stroke behind the group in front of you.
- Update your scorecard on the next tee box.
- Watch and mark the location of other golfers’ shots.
- When "Cart Path Only," take enough clubs with you.