Roeland Park Early Childhood Development Center
2021-22 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 families will be able to view a brief video tour of our classroom and program, which will give you a glimpse of our program. You will also be able to view our Open House Power Point, which will answer many specific questions you may have about our program.
On Thursday, April 8th at 5:30pm our 2021-22 Enrollment Forms will be posted here for families to download, complete, and return to the Program Director. She will place families in her program or on a waiting list in the order in which registrations come in to her. She will contact families within one week to verify enrollment or placement on a waiting list. At this time, you will also receive the form packet you must complete prior to your child starting our program in August.
Classroom Video Tour
2021-22 Enrollment Forms- Click HERE Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center
(Open House Power Point provides instructions on where to submit forms)
2021 SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
Enrollment for current families begins on Monday, February 22nd and all new families enrolling for Summer Camp may enroll on Monday, March 1st. Contact the Program Director for enrollment forms and a tour.
2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR ENROLLMENT
We are still accepting enrollments for the 2020-21 school year. If you would like more information, contact our Program Director. Come join our fun play-based Early Childhood Development Center.
Early Childhood Development Center Fees
(effective 2021 Summer)
|PROGRAM OPTIONS (7a-6p)||WEEKLY FEE RATES|
|Enrollment Fee||$75.00 seasonally|
|Full Time Resident (4-5 days)||$195.00/week|
|Part Time Resident (3 days or less)||$129.00/week|
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1.00/minute|
**Fees are subject to change if programming is presented with extenuating circumstances that increase the cost of programming.
Mandatory Quarantine: Fees will be prorated if child is diagnosed with Covid-19 or is required to quarantine.
Facility Closure: Fees will be prorated/refunded if program/camp is closed due to illness, state or local mandates.
Ages 3 to 5 years old
Our programs focus on self-awareness, motor development, self-selected activity, pre-academic skills, and creative arts along with field trips, classroom visitors, and special events. We are equipped with a variety of learning centers that encourage the young child to explore and understand his/her environment.
Gentle Guidance by Caring Teachers
Through the gentle guidance of our caring and experienced teachers, each child is able to achieve realistic goals specific to individual needs. Programs also seek to include special projects, field trips, parties, and other activities based upon the interests of the children enrolled. Our unique multi-age group setting allows children to experience opportunities in both peer mentoring and modeling. Children are encouraged to be responsible decision makers who work well in communities.
About our Facilities
Our Early Education Center is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our center features a morning preschool component, extended programming for the working parent, daily hot lunch along with a morning and afternoon healthy snack, early afternoon quiet period, and late afternoon creative arts and socialization activities. We are located at 4850 Rosewood Drive, Roeland Park, KS 66205.
Fully licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment our programs maintain a 1 to 12 staff to child ratio. Our site program director possess a Master's degrees from an accredited university. This advanced education allows the director and staff to plan a wide variety of interesting and age appropriate activities including science experiments, cooking, health, fitness, environmental education and recreation.
Requirements for Participation
- Participants must be fully toilet trained prior to starting our program.
- Children must be 3 years old.
- All enrollment forms must be completed one week prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
Fees will be paid weekly by recurring payment and are fully inclusive of all program activities.
Roeland Park ECDC follows the Shawnee Mission School District inclement weather closures.
- As always, thank you all for what you do every day. Keeping Genevieve at Roeland Park this year has been one of the best decisions we made in the last year. - Alissa
- Thanks for planning and doing such wonderful things with our kiddos! - Staci
- I’m always so happy to share about this awesome hidden gem in our community-Emily
- Thank you for your amazing care throughout this trying year. You and the other teachers have been her North Star and constant throughout this exceptionally tumultuous year and I cannot thank you enough for the excellent care and schooling you have provided. -parent
- As cheesy as it sounds, we feel like we have a "team"!
- Just want you to know how awesome you all are and how happy, overjoyed and relieved we are that Karina goes to RPEC. We see everyday the difference you are making. We hear the vocabulary she is learning. She loves school. That is what we are striving for as educators!!! Love you all! You are doing a great job! -parent
To make a request in current Programming options or to drop from the program, please complete this form. You will be contacted within 48 business hours to verify your requests. Must request a change at least one week in advance.