Roeland Park Early Childhood Development Center
Need a Year End Receipt for Taxes?
Requests may be made for 2018 Fee Receipts on Monday, January 7th by clicking on the link below. (Link will not be active until 8:30am on 1/7)
Ages 3 to 5 years old
Our programs focus on self-awareness, motor development, self-selected activity, pre-academic skills, and creative arts along with field trips, classroom visitors, and special events. We are equipped with a variety of learning centers that encourage the young child to explore and understand his/her environment.
Through the gentle guidance of our caring and experienced teachers, each child is able to achieve realistic goals specific to individual needs. Programs also seek to include special projects, field trips, parties, and other activities based upon the interests of the children enrolled. Our unique multi-age group setting allows children to experience opportunities in both peer mentoring and modeling. Children are encouraged to be responsible decision makers who work well in communities.
2018-2019 Registration Process
A $40 non-refundable enrollment fee is due upon enrolling. If you miss our open house, you may contact the Program Director as soon as possible for enrollment information and space availability.
Please note: There will be a separate enrollment for families needing summer care at a later time. If you have questions, please contact one of the Early Childhood Development Centers listed or email Lisa Hughes or call her at 913-826-3024.
About our Facilities
Our Early Education Centers are open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Each center features a morning preschool component, extended programming for the working parent, daily hot lunch, early afternoon quiet period, and late afternoon creative arts and socialization activities.
Fully licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment our programs maintain a 1 to 12 staff to child ratio. Our site program directors possess bachelors degrees from accredited colleges and universities. Their advanced education allows directors and their staff to plan a wide variety of interesting and age appropriate activities including science experiments, cooking, health, fitness, environmental education and recreation.
Requirements for Participation
- Participants must be toilet trained prior to starting our program.
- Children must be 3 years old to attend.
- The Registration Form including the recurring payment form and personal data sheet must be submitted to the site program director in advance of attendance to secure your space in the program.
- All forms must be completed on/by the first day in the program.
2018-19 Roeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Weekly Fees
|PROGRAM OPTIONS||WEEKLY FEE RATES|
|Enrollment Fee||$40.00 annual|
|Full Time Resident (4-5 days)||$171.00/week|
|Part Time Resident (3 days or less)||$108.00/week|
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1.00/minute|
Fees will be paid weekly by recurring payment and are fully inclusive of all program activities.
Roeland Park ECDC follows the Shawnee Mission School District inclement weather closures.
- “You are all doing amazing work! Thank you for making a difference in the lives of these children…”
- "Your people are great, the web site is beautiful and my kids love the teachers." Bruce
- "My son has blossomed since coming here. I could not be happier with the care or instruction." Janelle
- "Thanks very much to you and your staff. Brian really enjoyed camp this week."
- "We are so grateful to the entire camp staff for a job well done. They were great role models."
- "Thank you so much for all of your effort to make Eli’s after school time more than I could ever have hoped it to be!”
- "The teachers are the highlight of our mornings and makes the transition from home to school very smooth..." Dana
- "My son really enjoys his time at the center. He loves the teachers and the activities during their day..." Angie