Shawnee Mission OST
We are currently accepting registrations
for the 2020-21 School Year!
2020-21 Shawnee Mission OST Programs
Adventure awaits your child at JCPRD Out-of-School-Time (OST) programs! JCPRD challenges our next generation with fun and stimulating enrichment experiences. Multi-talented and well-educated staff facilitate opportunities to explore environmental awareness, fitness, health, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math), creativity and innovation. A multi-age group setting and opportunities for Social and Emotional Learning are also included. JCPRD-OST programs are instrumental in building important life skills of problem-solving, self-confidence, teamwork, mentoring and goal-setting. Program hours are ideal for stay at home and working parents. Camps are available during Winter and Spring Breaks. Give your child an edge – join us before and after school, and see how they shine!
Space is Limited, register early!
NEW* How to Register and Create an Account in ActiveNet...…
- Click on the link to register for SMSD OST PROGRAMS https://apm.activecommunities.com/jcprd/ActiveNet_LoginVersion OptionsGardner - Edgerton OST Version OptionsGardner - Edgerton OST
- Click "Sign In" to log in to your account. Click on the forgot password link to receive your password. If your child has not been enrolled in our programs before, you will need to create an account.
- Once logged in, click on “Activities” tab across the top banner bar.
- Search for your child’s school name in the search bar.
- Click on "OST SMSD: (School Name Before and After School)"
- Click "Enroll Now". Select your "participant" name, the program and schedule you wish to register in. (If you are wanting both before and after you will need to check both of them.)
- Click "Add to Cart"
- If you are registering multiple children , select another "participant" name, and follow the steps to add to your "cart". The second child discount will be automatically applied!
- When all children are added to your cart, click "Check Out". The fee summary is the total for the school year. You are ONLY paying the registration fee of $30.00 at the time of check out. Tuition will come out as reoccurring payments the Friday before care. Once you pay the required registration fee, you will receive an confirmation email. **You will have to wait 5 days from the day that you register to start the program.
- An email invitation will be sent to you via ePact, asking you to complete the KDHE required forms for your child to participate in our program.
*Space is limited and does fill fast.
*Your child's paperwork must be complete before you can start!
If you are having issues with registering, check out our "FAQ for Registering & Creating your account!" to the right. We also recommend using a desktop computer if possible.
COVID-19 School Age Child Care Subsidy Funding
We have great news!!! The Johnson County Board of County Commissioners has awarded CARES Act funds to provide subsidies for school-age programs. These funds will allow us to provide Out of School Time (OST) services at discounted rates to families.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR FUNDS
Funds will be available to ALL families!!
HOW TO APPLY
Families can apply today and get funding through December 30, 2020, or until funding is depleted. Here is the link to the child care subsidy application: https://www.jcprd.com/FormCenter/Childrens-Services-10/COVID19-School-Age-Remote-Learning-Child-329
If you have any questions, please contact our Registration office at 913-831-3359 or email Registration@jocogov.org
Thanks for being part of the JCPRD Family!
SMSD 2020-21 OST FEES
5 Days 7-8am & 3-6pm
2 Days Only 7-8am & 3-6pm
No Care Provided
Before & After
Before & After
10% Discount for second child in the same household.
|Registration Fee (required)||$30.00|
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1/minute|
COVID-19 Fall Addendum:
Mandatory Quarantine: Fees will be prorated if child is diagnosed with Covid-19 or is required to quarantine. A physician’s note mandating quarantine will be required.
Facility Closure: Fees will be prorated/refunded if program/camp is closed due to illness, state or local mandates.
Broken Arrow Elementary
John Diemer Elementary
Lenexa Hills Elementary
Merriam Park Elementary
Mill Creek Elementary
Oak Park-Carpenter Elementary
Rhein Benninghoven Elementary
Rising Star Elementary
COMING 11/30/20 at NOON: Shawnee Mission Winter Break Camp Registration!
Winter Break camp information HERE!