- Children's Services
- Out of School Time (OST)
- Gardner - Edgerton OST
- Gardner OST Registration
Gardner OST Registration
Registration for the 2023-24 School Year will Open on Monday, April 17th at NOON!
*Registration is open throughout the school year based upon availability. You will be placed on a waitlist and will be contacted when space becomes available. *
If you register, your Required Emergency Forms (ePACT) will have to be completed before your child can attend, and we require a week's notice before your start date.
*Gardner OST begins on the first day of school, Aug, 10th, 2023*
NEW* How to Register and Create an Account in ActiveNet...…
- Click on the link to register for Gardner OST HERE Version OptionsGardner OST Registration
- Click "Sign In" to log in to your account. Click on the forgot password link to receive your password. If your child has not been enrolled in our programs before, you will need to create an account.
- Once logged in, click on “Activities” tab across the top banner bar.
- Search for your child’s school name in the search bar.
- Click on "OST Gardner 23-24: (School Name)"
- Click "Enroll Now". Select your "participant" name, the program, and schedule you wish to register in. (If you are wanting both before and after you will need to check both of them.)
- If a particular day is full, it will be red, and it will give you the option to be added to the waiting list.
- If you are registering multiple children, select another "Register Another Participant" (blue font under 'add to cart' button).
- Select the next participant, and select the program and schedule you wish to register in.
- When all siblings have been selected, then click "Add to Cart"
- The second child discount will be automatically applied!
- You should see all your children's schedules in your cart, and then click "Check Out".
- The fee summary is the total for the school year. You are ONLY paying the registration fee of $50.00 at the time of check out (after July 3rd the registration fee will be $75.00). Tuition will come out as reoccurring payments the Friday before care. Once you pay the required registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email.
- **You will have to wait 5 days from the day that you register to start the program.
- For new families , an email invitation will be sent to you via ePact, asking you to complete the KDHE required forms for your child to participate in our program. If you are a current or returning family you will need to update your information by logging into ePact: https://www.epactnetwork.com/us/login.
*Space is limited and does fill fast.
*Your child's ePACT paperwork must be complete before you can start! These forms are required by KDHE!
2023-2024 OST Weekly Program Fees
Fees including all snacks, field trips, and activities. There is no charge for programming (7am -6pm)on Teacher Inservice Days and Conference Days for Full Time After School enrollees. Part Time participants are charged $30 if no-school day does not fall on their regularly scheduled day. Programming for your child begins on their first day of school.
|PROGRAM OPTIONS||FULL TIME|
|Before School (7:00a-8:25a)||$48.00||$44.00|
|After School (3:25p-6:00p)||$85.00||$62.00|
|Before and After School||$99.00||$76.00|
10% Discount for second child (same household)
**Fees are subject to change if programming is presented with extenuating circumstances that increase the cost of programming.
|Registration Fee (required)|
After July 3rd
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1/minute|
Parent Handbook (23-24 Parent Handbook coming soon)
Parent Orientation Slideshow (23-24 Parent Orientation Slideshow coming soon)
FAQ for Registering and Creating your Account