SMSD Aquatic Center - Membership Information
|Day Pass Type
2024 Johnson County Residents Rates
|Single Month - 30 days
(Pay as you go)
|$40 $40 $40 $40 $40
2021 Non-Residents Rates
|Single Month - 30 days
(Pay as you go)
All Adult Memberships Include Masters Swimming Practices
What is Masters Swimming?
JCPRD U.S. Masters Swimming is a training program for adults interested in competitive swimming, triathlon training and fitness swimming. The word Masters can be intimidating or misleading but in organized adult swimming, Masters simply means someone who is 18 years of age and older. This strong group is comprised of swimmers of various backgrounds. From triathletes, to amateur swimmers, to ex-college athletes there is a spot for everyone on the team.
Shawnee Mission School District Aquatic Center - Terms of Membership
- Member and any guests in his/her party will abide by the terms of this agreement at all times during the period of the membership and will comply with all rules and regulations, as well as any lawful instructions and or directions given by Johnson County Park & Recreation staff.
- From time to time, selected areas of the building may be closed for events, maintenance or repair throughout the year and members will not receive reimbursement for loss of access to such areas.
- Johnson County Park & Recreation District reserves the right to remove from the Shawnee Mission School District Aquatic Center or terminate the membership of any member who fails to comply with any rules and regulations or otherwise breaches the terms of this agreement, in which case the member will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- In order to receive the Johnson County resident discounted fee, proof of Johnson County residency for all persons on the membership is required.
- Membership cards must be presented at the Shawnee Mission School District Aquatic Center welcome desk to gain entry.
- Johnson County Park & Recreation District communications may come in the form of emails, phone calls and addressed letters. By signing below, you authorize JCPRD to send email communications to your provided email address.
Release of Liability
The undersigned states that he/she understands that Johnson County Park & Recreation District is not and shall not be responsible for or liable for any illness or injury to person or damage to property resulting from the facility in which the participant is enrolling or from his/her participating in said facility, and the participant and the undersigned, if the participant is a minor or under other legal disability, hereby forever releases and holds harmless the said participant, or the undersigned, or their respective heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have resulting from participation at said facility.
By entering this facility you herby acknowledge the Johnson County Park & Recreation District can and may photograph and or video tape program participants and then use such images, without payment or any other consideration, for purposes of publicizing District parks, facilities, programs or services, or for any other lawful purpose.
Monthly Auto-Debit Membership Policy
- Debit/Credit accounts will be charged monthly on the date that membership is activated.
- The monthly recurring payment option for memberships is a continuous membership which will remain in effect until a 30 day in-person notice of termination is given to the Shawnee Mission School District Aquatic Center welcome desk. Monthly auto debit memberships are subject to a $30 cancellation fee, if cancelled prior to the 3rd month.
- I understand that in addition to my regular monthly payment, a $30 non-payment reinstatement fee may be charged if there are insufficient funds in the bank account to cover the monthly payment, or if automatic debit/credit card payment is otherwise declined. If a monthly payment is declined, I understand access and/or privileges may be revoked and membership may be terminated. I understand that my (and other individuals on the account, if applicable) access to and use of the Shawnee Mission School District Aquatic Center, including, but not limited to day-pass admission, may be suspended or otherwise revoked due to any outstanding balances. I further understand and agree that any outstanding balances on the account are due in full at the time of cancellation or termination of the membership and to reinstate a membership or to have access to the facility, and and all outstanding balances must be paid in full.