2020-2021 Olathe OST Programs
Adventure awaits your child at JCPRD Out-of-School-Time (OST) programs! JCPRD challenges our next generation with fun and stimulating enrichment experiences. Multi-talented and well-educated staff facilitate opportunities to explore environmental awareness, fitness, health, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math), creativity and innovation. A multi-age group setting and opportunities for Social and Emotional Learning are also included. JCPRD-OST programs are instrumental in building important life skills of problem-solving, self-confidence, teamwork, mentoring and goal-setting. Program hours are ideal for stay at home and working parents. Camps are available during Winter and Spring Breaks. Give your child an edge – join us before and after school, and see how they shine!
Olathe OST Registration HERE
NEW* How to Register and Create an Account in ActiveNet...…
- Click on the link to register for Olathe OST PROGRAMS https://apm.activecommunities.com/jcprd/ActiveNet_Login Version OptionsGardner - Edgerton OST Version OptionsGardner - Edgerton OST Version OptionsGardner - Edgerton OST
- Click "Sign In" to log in to your account. Click on the forgot password link to receive your password. If your child has not been enrolled in our programs before, you will need to create an account.
- Once logged in, click on “Activities” tab across the top banner bar.
- Search for your child’s school name in the search bar.
- Click on "OST Olathe: (School Name Before and After School)"
- Click "Enroll Now". Select your "participant" name, the program and schedule you wish to register in. (If you are wanting both before and after you will need to check both of them.)
- Click "Add to Cart"
- If you are registering multiple children , select another "participant" name, and follow the steps to add to your "cart". The second child discount will be automatically applied!
- When all children are added to your cart, click "Check Out". The fee summary is the total for the school year. You are ONLY paying the registration fee of $25.00 at the time of check out. Tuition will come out as reoccurring payments the Friday before care. Once you pay the required registration fee, you will receive an confirmation email. **You will have to wait 5 days from the day that you register to start the program.
- An email invitation will be sent to you via ePact, asking you to complete the KDHE required forms for your child to participate in our program.
*Space is limited and does fill fast.
*Your child's paperwork must be complete before you can start!
If you are having issues with registering, check out our "FAQ for Registering & Creating your account!" to the right. We also recommend using a desktop computer if possible.
Olathe Onsite/In-Person Model
2020-2021 OST Weekly Program Fees
Fees include all snacks, field trips, and activities. There is no charge for programming (7am-6pm) on Teacher Inservice Days & conference days for Full Time After School enrollees. Part Time participants are charged $30 if no-school day does not fall on their regularly scheduled day. Programming for your child begins on their first day of school.
|PROGRAM OPTIONS||FULL TIME|
|Before School (7:00a-8:15a)||$43.00||$40.00|
|After School (3:30p-6:00p)||$68.00||$56.00|
|Before & After School||$78.00||$62.00|
|10% Discount for second child (same household)|
|Registration Fee (required)||$25.00|
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee (Fee assessed for changes made after Sept 28th- one week noticed required to make program changes)||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1/minute|
COVID-19 Fall Addendum:
Mandatory Quarantine: Fees will be prorated if child is diagnosed with Covid-19 or is required to quarantine. A physician’s note mandating quarantine will be required.
Facility Closure: Fees will be prorated/refunded if program/camp is closed due to illness, state or local mandates.
2020-2021 Eligibility-Based Reduced Rates
*Rates apply to eligible families who do not receive other forms of child care subsidy.
*Verification letter from school district must be provided to receive reduced rates
|PROGRAM OPTIONS||FULL TIME|
|Before & After (REDUCED LUNCH ELIGIBLE)||$55.00||n/a|
|Before & After (FREE LUNCH ELIGIBLE)||$40.00||n/a|